Leftovers leftover solution
Pork sausage 1
Overnight meal 1 bowl
Korean cabbage 2 leaves
Leftover fried squid
3 tablespoons oil
Soy sauce 1 spoon
Black pepper salt
1.準備材料 高麗菜切小塊狀 鮭魚壓碎撿取魚刺 切蔥花 香腸冷凍切丁會比較好切
1. Prepare the material, cut the cabbage into small pieces, crush the squid, remove the fishbone, cut the chopped green onion, and freeze the diced sausage.
2.起油鍋 3大匙油 先放入香腸丁炒熟 香腸本身就有味道喔
2. From the oil pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the sausage.
3. The sausage is set aside and the egg is beaten and fried on the other side.
4.再加入隔夜飯炒到粒粒分明 油亮 再加入鮭魚碎末 持續翻炒
4. Add the overnight meal, stir-fry until the grain is clear, the oil is bright, and then add the squid to the end and continue to stir fry.
5.淋上醬油和撒上黑胡椒鹽適量調味 最後放入高麗菜和蔥花再翻炒幾下 完成
5. Topped with soy sauce and sprinkled with black pepper and seasoned. Finally, add the cabbage and chopped green onion and stir fry a few times.