Most of the material is based on the book (Mita Mura) (the rich brunch baking book), but the practice is slightly different from the one shown in the book. The baked bread is soft inside, very moist, very delicious.
高筋麵粉 375 克
快速酵母粉 4 克
蜂蜜水 255 克
鹽 3 克 （原食譜4克）
奶油 15 克
全脂奶粉 10 克
High-gluten flour 375 g
Fast yeast powder 4 g
Honey water 255 g
Salt 3 g (original recipe 4 g)
Cream 15 g
Whole milk powder 10 g
1. Honey 20cc plus 235cc warm water and mix well and let cool. Add powdered material and honey water to the bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. (room temperature is too high to put the refrigerator hydrated)
2. Add the cream and salt and continue to use the machine for about 10 minutes.
3. After the film appears, place the dough in a round and close down into the pot for the first 60 minutes of fermentation.
4. After the dough is fermented to 2 times larger, it is taken out and divided into 3 equal portions. After the venting is rounded, the plastic wrap is placed and allowed to stand for 15 minutes.
5. Apply the cream to the baking mold and the top cover.
6. Spread the dough into a long strip, turn it over and rub it again, then roll it up from top to bottom, then cover it with plastic wrap and let it stand for 15 minutes.
7. Repeat step 6 after fifteen minutes, then place the whole dough in the baking mold, cover with plastic wrap, and ferment for the last 60 minutes.
8. Wait until the dough is fermented and baked, cover it, bake in a 200-degree oven for 20 minutes, then adjust to 190 degrees for 10 minutes. (In the middle, the baking mold should be adjusted to the position to be evenly colored.
9. Immediately after baking, remove the demoulding. Wait until the toast is cooled and then slice.