Said to be a donut, it tastes more like a cake.
Add a small amount of cream to match the milk and matcha.
The palate is soft and slightly solid, but the taste is slightly simple.
But in the chewing, the sweet aroma overflows the mouth,
Small desserts can also bring fascinating happiness~♪
(6, 1 about 125 calories)
低筋麵粉 100 g
抹茶粉 1 小匙
無鋁泡打粉 1/2 小匙
蛋 1 個
細砂糖 40 g
水 3 大匙
無鹽奶油 15 g
Low-gluten flour 100 g
Matcha powder 1 tsp
Aluminum-free baking powder 1/2 tsp
Fine sugar 40 g
Water 3 tablespoons
Unsalted cream 15 g
1. Mix the egg with fine sugar and mix well with water.
2. Sift in low powder, matcha powder and baking powder and mix well. Add the microwave and liquefy the cream and mix well.
3. Do not apply some thin oil on the surface of the doughnut baking mold (recipe portion)
4. Fill the batter into the baking mold about 70~80%.
5. Put in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20~25 minutes.
6. After roasting, use boiled water + sugar powder to decorate with icing sugar.
Although the decorative effect seems a bit unsatisfactory,
But the crunchy sweet taste is quite good!